My playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello again,

For some reason I could not get my old blog to do anything! some form of error always came up! so here I am with a new one! simple as that.

Though I don't blog hardly at all...At 11:46 pm, I'm feeling creative, so here we are.




This is my new favorite song, and inspiration for my tittle. I find it extremely soothing and relaxing. I'll probably get tired of it within a day because I've been listening to it so much.
Its off the new album of the up-coming movie New moon, which yes, I am a huge fan of (the books mostly).





I have read all of the Twilight books and became one of those annoying fangirls about them.
But I gotta say in all honesty, the movie Twilight completely destroyed the book. From the poor acting
to the terrible re-made lines, it was much more of a comedy when I went to see it with my friends for the first time. Aside from all this, the new movie looks 100% better and as though it might actually match up to the book.

So sadly I must say, I will be attending the midnight showing for this movie...I remember making fun of people who were this obsessed over these books before I read them myself... -Sigh-

1 comment:

  1. LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG SWEETIE, AND LOVE YOU MORE. KEEP AT IT DAILY, AND IT WILL BE ONE OF THE FUNNEST THINGS YOU DO.

    http://sophie4me.blogspot.com/

    HUGS FROM MOM

    ReplyDelete